- Reviews (0)
- DIRECTION OF USE
LEVO-E (LEVONORGESTREL & ETHINYLESTRADIOL TABLETS USP)
* LEVO-E is an estrogen medication which is used widely in birth control pills in combination with progestins.
* It has also been used as a component of menopausal hormone therapy for the treatment of menopausal symptoms in combination with progestins.
* LevonorgestrelÃ‚Â is an emergency contraceptive that is used to prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex or after failure of another birth control method.
* It works by preventing a woman’s egg from fully developing.
* It may also prevent the attachment of the woman’s egg to the wall of the uterus.
Each Tablet Contains :
Levonorgestrel USPÃ‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 0.3 mg
Ethinylestradiol USPÃ‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 0.03 mg
ExcipientsÃ‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â q.s.
* As Directed By The Physician.