- Reviews (0)
- DIRECTION OF USE
RXAMETHA-4 (DEXAMETHASONE TABLETS IP 4 MG.)
* RXAMETHA 4mg Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called steroids.
* It is used in the treatment of various diseases and conditions (such as severe allergic reactions, asthma, rheumatic disorder, skin disorders, and eye disorders).
* RXAMETHA 4mg Tablet provides relief from swelling, redness, pain, and itching in the affected area by preventing the release of substances that cause inflammation.
* It should be taken with food to avoid stomach upset. Taking the medicine regularly at the right times increases its effectiveness.
* It is important to keep taking the medicine regularly until your doctor tells you it is safe to stop.
EACH UNCOATED TABLET CONTAINS :
DEXAMETHASONE IP 4 MG
EXCIPIENTS : Q.S.
* As Directed By The Physician.