- Reviews (0)
- DIRECTION OF USE
VERFREE-24 TABLETS (BETAHISTINE TABLETS IP 24 MG)
* VERFREE-24 TABLETS is used to prevent and treat a disorder of the inner ear known as MÃƒÂ©niÃƒÂ¨reÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s disease.
* The symptoms include dizziness (vertigo), ringing in the ears (tinnitus) and loss of hearing, probably caused by fluid in the ear.
* This medicine helps relieve the symptoms by reducing the amount of fluid.
* VERFREE-24 TABLETS is a histamine analog.
* It works by improving the blood flow in the inner ear which reduces the pressure of excess fluid there.
* Excess fluid can send signals to the brain causing nausea, dizziness or spinning sensations (symptoms of MÃƒÂ©niÃƒÂ¨re’s disease).
* VERFREE-24 TABLETS additionally dampens down the nerve signals sent from the inner ear to the brain relieving the symptoms of MÃƒÂ©niÃƒÂ¨re’s disease.
EACH UNCOATED TABLET CONTAINS :Ã‚Â
BETAHISTINE HYDROCHLORIDE IP 24MG.
* As Directed By The Physician.